The Nonprofit Management Institute
has been designed to educate nonprofit professionals and equip them with best practices in nonprofit management, leadership, and development. Classes are open to staff at all levels, as well as Board members, volunteers, and anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
Training funds are available through multiple sources. To access the details, and application, click here.
Participants who complete the ENTIRE online class, plus homework, will receive .5 CEUs per class plus 5 CFRE points per class.
Classes are $75 for NetworkPeninsula members and $85 for all others.
For full class descriptions, click here. For Bios of Instructors, click here.
Directions for Registering for TNCC NMI Classes:
To register, click here (click on the class TITLE to add to your cart.)
NOTE: If your organization is a member of NetworkPeninsula, please
email us for the discount code prior to beginning the Registration process.
- All students will be required to participate in the class using a camera and microphone.*
- All classes will be held online for 4 hours, broken into two 2-hour segments on the same day, from 9:00-11:15 am and 1:00 – 3:15 pm (each segment includes a 15-minute break).
- There will be 1 hour of homework (reading or video) ahead of each class.
- Attendance will be taken throughout the online class to ensure full participation. Attendance for the duration of the class is required in order to keep training funds and to receive CEUs and CFREs for the class. If you are off screen for more than 5 minutes at a time, the assumption will be made that you are not seeking credit for the class and if training funds were received, that they will be reimbursed by you.
- The link to the online class will be sent to all registrants by 5:00 the day before each class via the email you used to register through TNCC.
*Please email us if you would like to attend the classes but would be prohibited from doing so by the camera/microphone requirement.