The Virginia Living Museum celebrates the Oyster Roast To-Go, Saturday, November 14. The fundraiser features Oyster Roast classics: soup, chowder, dessert, commemorative event glasses and OYSTERS! In three easy steps the community can participate in this year’s Oyster Roast safely and with a new twist. ORDER now before November 11th. PICK UP your order on November 14th. BRING HOME your Oyster Roast Feast and enjoy! Customers will choose from a 4-5pm or 5-6pm drive-thru pick up time at the Museum’s main parking lot.
Dine with the family! Order a duo package (feeds 2 hungry people) or more if needed. Oyster Package (for 2) includes:
- (1) Pint of raw oysters (with suggested recipes)
- (1) Bag of 12-15 Fresh Local Virginia Oysters in the Shell (bring portable cooler to keep oysters fresh!)
- (1) Half-pint of Crab & Corn Chowder from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
- (1) Half-pint of Tomato Soup from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
- (1) Half-pint of Pimento Cheese from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
- (2) Bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- (1) Oyster Shucking Knife
- (2) Commemorative Event Pint Glasses
- (2) VLM Museum Admission Tickets (no expiration date)
- Package Value $116.00!
Ticket prices are $80 (Serves 2) by November 3, and $90 beginning Wednesday, November 4th. Order early for the best deal! Limited availability. Tickets can be purchased online at https://thevlm.org/oyster-roast/.
This event will be held in the Museum’s main parking lot and will enjoy a “Drive-thru Conga Line” with music by Colonial DJs. Guests will remain in cars and are encouraged to wear their masks during pickup.