- NEW– Continuing Education Workshops & Webinars offered monthly on topics to help you fulfill your mission effectively. (Webinar recordings can be accessed for $25 each if you are not able to join us live.)
- NEW– Board Development Webinars to help Board members better understand the roles, responsibilities, and rewards of serving. (Free when you participate live. Otherwise, recordings can be accessed for $25 per session.)
- Listing in online, searchable Nonprofit Member Directory
- Welcome in Community e-Connections accessed by 1,200+ businesses, community members, and civic- and faith-based organizations from across the Peninsula.
- Post your organization’s Volunteer Needs, Item Needs, and Upcoming Events on our website, also shared in our weekly Community e-Connections and our social media platforms.
- Office supplies, furniture, and other items donated by area businesses and community members
- Posting of Job Openings, on our website, also shared on our Facebook page
- Weekly Nonprofit e-Source with new grant opportunities, upcoming workshops, items available, and new resources and opportunities for local nonprofits
- Peer to Peer Networking Groups, including Executive Director Coffees, Development Professional Coffees, and Board Connections
- Access to volunteers available to help local nonprofits
- NEW Board Match Up Program – post your Board needs and review the profiles of community members interested in serving, which will include their interests, skills, and availability.
- Access to Grant Source with grant opportunities available locally and from across the country
- Listing of your organization’s volunteer opportunities in our Youth Network
- NEW– Access to the Annual Nonprofit Compensation Report from GuideStar.
Via Our Preferred Provider Network:
NEW – Via Our National Council of Nonprofits Membership:
- The Nonprofit Quarterly (NPQ)– $10 discount on 1-year subscriptions to print and digital access (four issues, $49) for their members. The discount can be used by current subscribers as well as for renewals.
- Tech Impact’s Nonprofit Technology Learning Center – 20% discount online workshops and training series.
- Neon One– 15% discount on software and services. Nonprofit members will receive discounts on the first year’s subscription to NeonCRM’s constituent/membership software, Rallybound giving tools, Inspire Websites, and CiviCore client and case management solutions.
- Board Source– 45% discount off Board Self Assessment (BSA) tool at a reduced price of $549 (a savings of $426 from the nonmember price of $975).
- Coeus Global– 40%-60% discount on background checks.