NetworkPeninsula builds stronger communities by empowering the nonprofits within them to be successful, and by connecting citizens and businesses to the nonprofits serving their community. We are a trusted leader providing education, advocacy and authentic collaboration opportunities to the nonprofit members we serve.
We Connect the Community to the Valuable Work of Nonprofits
NetworkPeninsula offers programs that support more than 300 nonprofits across the Peninsula.
- Information Sharing – Weekly e-Connections for community members to learn about the most recent volunteer needs, item needs, and upcoming events posted by our local nonprofits.
- Annual Impact Forum – to bring nonprofit, business, and community leaders together to discuss the impact of issues impacting our communities.
- Youth Network – Information about youth volunteer opportunities, service projects and scholarships
- Job Openings – Posted by nonprofits from across the Peninsula.
- Board Development – NetworkPeninsula offers workshops for community members currently serving or interested in serving on a nonprofit Board.
- Access Community Resources to connect you to other groups providing services to help you.
- Learn more about the State of the Nonprofit Sector with our inaugural Report published in 2018.